Things I liked so passionately that I aggressively pushed them on others
Some of these are still ongoing. Made this collaborative in case @puppypunk can think of something I missed.
- •John Green books and YouTube videos
- •SupernaturalThis flame burned bright and fast
- •HamiltonI want my friends to listen to this but I don't know how to approach people and politely tell them to listen to the entire cast recording of a Broadway hip hop musical.
- •Harry PotterThis one will never subside.
- •The Office
- •Columbus, OhioI get really weird about this when I'm at school around people who aren't from here. COLUMBUS AND OHIO ARE THE GREATEST PLACES.
- •Surf's UpForced many a visitor to watch this cartoon about surfing penguins
- •HoodwinkedReally into this animated movie with Anne Hathaway as Little Red Riding Hood and Glenn Close as her hardcore snowboarding grandmother.
- •SunscreenSO IMPORTANT
- •The NBC Nightly NewsThis obsession ended along with Brian Williams' reign as anchor.
- •Bratz Passion 4 Fashion DiamondzI am being completely serious when I say that I had my friends watch this at a sleepover in the ninth grade. That's how bad this was.
- •You made me read percy jacksonSuggested by @puppypunk
- •Doctor WhoLol