Things I'm into this week
- •RyanAirI'm going to Switzerland and Amsterdam this week. It didn't cost too much. Thanks, RyanAir.
- •TeaWhy is tea not a thing in the states?? I'm freaking out, it's so good. I'm taking back at least one box in my suitcase on the way home
- •DigestivesGoes along with my tea obsession. Can't stop. It's getting bad.
- •ScarvesScarves are such a thing here in Dublin. Everyone is wearing them, constantly. I actually brought a bunch of scarves with me from the States, but I've already bought a new one. This is mostly thanks to Penney's being dirt cheap.
- •The new trailer for La La LandThis just looks like everything I want from life. Sadly it comes out in Ireland like a month later than the US, so I'm gonna have to wait till Christmastime to see it. Kind of a bummer.
- •O'Connell HouseGuys. There's this place in Dublin that feeds me and lets me borrow books and takes me on field trips and to plays and drink tea whenever I want during working hours. God bless it and its staff
- •Vegan kebabsWent to a vegan kebab place in Basel this weekend. It was 🔥🔥🔥
- •SchnitzelHas schnitzel at least twice this weekend. Was also 🔥🔥🔥🔥