This Week's "Into It"
I thought about doing that thing where I just make one "into it" list and then add to it all the time, but I like having them separate. That kind of list would get way too long anyways.
- •Stranger ThingsStill just as good as it was when I watched all 8 episodes in one night over the summer
- •The Princess Bride by William GoldmanI've heard for a long time how great this book is, but I was content with the movie and felt no need to read the source material. Then the other day I saw it in my sister's room and snatched it up. Not finished, but loving it so far.
- •Irish Breakfast TeaJust got home from Ireland. Brought back 200 bags of Barry's tea in my suitcase. Am enjoying it.
- •Sing StreetI just got done watching this and I'm obsessed. It's got a decent dose of 80s nostalgia, and a ton of good music. It's funny and sad and hopeful all at the same time. "Happysad," you might call it. Also, I want to get this poster and hang it up in my room.
- •"How We Feel" by PanamaI have a pretty substantial January playlist already, but I basically skip through all the songs until this one plays. I like it a lot.