THINGS I'VE DONE FOR MONEY
Inspired by a similar list from @candi
- 1.Booking Producer, MSNBCFor MSNBC Dayside, The Reid Report and currently MSNBC Live with Thomas Roberts. Has taken me everywhere from the Vatican to Ferguson.
- 2.Associate Producer, "The Jerry Springer Show"The highlight was getting to help write lesbian poetry, hillbilly wedding vows, transgender rap songs. There were a lot of low points.
- 3.Audience Page and Freelance Monologue Contributor, "The Late Show with David Letterman"Best job I ever had and My Favorite Year
- 4.Barista, StarbucksThis was at the Starbucks in Times Square. I made it two days before deciding never to return.
- 5.Account Coordinator, Six Degrees Inc."Mike - you're a young guy. You play video games?" "No." "Great - you're now in charge of marketing for GameStop"
- 6.Promotions/Marketing - variousThe most memorable was when I was the Einstien Bagel Boy in the suburbs of Chicago.
- 7.Freelance Contributor, "The Morning Fix" radio showOn Q101 in Chicago
- 8.Production Intern, WTTWWorked on "Chicago Tonight"
- 9.Morning Radio Intern, "The Wank and O'Brien Show"My name was Intern Bobo and I was a minor celebrity in Indianapolis. Most common question: "Aren't you the guy who peed himself on the air for $50?"