Already on li.st? Open in app.
I listen to podcast while I commute to Downtown Detroit every morning. Here are my favorites:
- •AskGaryVee Show
- •The Distance
@bjnovak @Bourdain Pour over coffee is taking the speciality coffee industry by storm. Here is how you make it:
- 1.Start with fresh recently roasted coffee. I recommend #Heart coffee (Extra tip - If the coffee doesn't have "tasting notes" on the bag then it's not good coffee.
- 2.Put a new filter in your pour over, I'm using a V60 Dripper, and get it wet with water at about 200 degrees F.
- 3.Keep the hot water in your cup for about 30 seconds to make sure the cup is ready for hot coffee. If it is not then your coffee will get cold too fast.
Most of oversleep and miss out on some of the important hours of the day.
- •Get in bed at 9 PM and try to fall asleep by 9:30 PM, and your body will love you for it.
- •Set your alarm for 3:30 AM. This gives you 6 hours which is all we need.
- •Don't snooze, don't excuse and don't miss out on the best hours of your day -- 4 AM to 9 AM
Twitter just released Moments last week. It is the Lightning bolt icon in your app. This could be huge for Twitter and I will tell you why.
- •Twitter has 1/7 of the Earths population signed up. That's right, nearly 1bn registered users.
- •Only 30% or 300mm login on a monthly basis.
- •This is a huge gap they need to address. The reason they only have a 30% MAU (Monthly Active User) is because Twitter isn't a plug and play. It is hard to get used to.
Waking up early is hard, set yourself up for success. If you do these 3 things then you should be fully awake and ready to attack the day with enthusiasm.
- 1.Set your alarm away from reaching distance
- 2.After turning off alarm immediately turn on shower
- 3.Then walk to your kitchen and get some cold water