THINGS REFERENCED IN MY NAASR RESPONSE FOR #AARSBL15
Here are things I cite, reference, or that influenced my response for the "On the Restraint of Theory" panel at this weekend's North American Association for the Study of Religion meeting.
- •Jacques DerridaNot cited but in the background of the whole paper.
- •Tracy Fessenden's "The Objects of American Religious Studies" article from 'Religion'
- •This encyclopedia article.
- •Three 6 MafiaObliquely invoked in the first sentence.
- •Talal Asad
- •The existence of this book.
- •And Jessica Simpson's song "A Little Bit"