5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •A. Bistro burger. Hadn't been here in a few years. Was going to see a show at Cherry Lane. Still so good. Also got to reminisce about being ballpark 16 years old in there and getting tooooo sauced.
- •B. I don't know why I screenshotted this but it is my favorite song. Huzzah!
- •C. Camp set up from a bouldering trip up in the Shawangunks in July.
- •D. I call her "Martha Plimpton" because she's extremely versatile. From dodging mooseses in Jackson Hole to dodging 8 ft deep pot holes and strollers in Brooklyn she can do it all.
- •E. Curtain call for my sister in this summers Cymbeline. It was fantastic.