Reasons why my dog is better than my kids
Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to death but they do take dear old Dad for granted.
- •My dog is the only one to greet me at the door when I get home. My kids are glued to their electronic devices.
- •My dog listens intently when I complain about my day. My kids put on their headphones.
- •My dog will eat whatever I give him and he's super happy to have the food. My kids would rather order pizza.
- •My dog is always stoked to go on a walk with me. My kids will always ask "are we done yet?"
- •My dog appreciates it when I clean up after him when he poops. My kids always yell for me to use the plunger when they clog the toilet.
- •My dog always showers me with affection. My kids do too which is why i think I will keep them as well. Besides, my kids play with the dog a lot.