HOW TO MAKE AN "ADAM'S SQUEEZE" (GRAPEFRUIT MARTINI)
Tip 'o the hat to a closed restaurant in Laguna Beach, CA that introduced me to this cocktail.
- •Squeeze some fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- •Add it to a shaker with ice, along with...
- •...about 1 for 1 ratio of citrus vodka, and
- •...a dash of triple sec.
- •Take your martini glass, and dip the rim into a plate with some triple sec on it
- •Then dip the rim into some sugar on another plate
- •Voilá! A sugar rimmed glass
- •Add your shaken cocktail, and enjoy!