TERMS AND PHRASES ONLY USED DURING AIR TRAVEL
I've been traveling a lot lately, so here is a list to honor the occasion. ✈️
- •SkyMallIt. Is. Back!
- •Low and tightThe new key phrase about seatbelts, probably the result of some lawsuit.
- •3 ouncesLimited liquids is a pain, but forces efficiency...do I really need that third hair product?
- •ConcourseThis word takes me to the jet age, where you could still fly Pan Am, but should wear a hat, your best dress, and gloves to do so.
- •Baggage ClaimWho wants to claim baggage outside of travel? Not me!
- •Jetway / Jetbridge
- •Personal device entertainmentCheaper for the airlines - BYOPD
- •Safety Video / Demonstration
- •Airplane mode