Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Don't drink coffee sip water
- •Think about the enormity of space and time and the universe and whether what you're about to do matters bc it doesn't
- •Aix en Provence
- •Sadiki Fuller, an aspiring mascot, heard thru a friend (the Houston Rockets mascot), the Warriors were hiring
- •It was 1997. The Warriors had just let go of a short-lived mascot Berseker, who was not just unpopular but parts of his costume (rumor has it) were actually made of asbestos type material
- •The Warriors named him ThunderBolt - and he became part of the logo
- •The Oklahoma City Thunder are such a first-class organization they give you a cake to enjoy looking at AND a separate cake just for eating.
- •The Warriors had an impressive salad bar every night - but almost everyone had to pay $7 to access it. Worth it.
- •This might come as a shock but there are almost no direct flights between Cleveland and the Bay Area.