Art? I Passed on at the Thrift Store Today
And the one piece I did buy.
- •This collage of females and fish and female heads on fish bodies and fish bodies with female heads
- •This bronze portrait of a woman being stood up for dinner?This so sad and so weird. Does the flower look dead to you?
- •A tray with a photos of a couple who loved each other.This one made me sad. What happened to them that the photos weren't taken out of the tray before it was donated?
- •This clock.My teenage self would probably have bought this because it sorta looks like james dean, but I couldn't bring myself to shell $3.50 on this. Even if the clock worked.
- •A framed photo of one of the greatest novelists of all time
- •The world is full of hopeWas the caption of this illustration that creeped me out!!
- •This.So sad. Whoever buys this will probably make it into an inspiration poster and put it on Pinterest or something.
- •Okay I ALMOST bought this.It makes me laugh so much!
- •And this is the piece I bought.Because it kinda reminded me of Calder and I think there's a political US/Japanese thing going on in there which I love.