Gems From the Call With My Grandmother Tonight
- •My father owned a grocery. But he was really a drinking man, and he was always at the bar drinking with the baker, the jeweler, and the candlestick maker
- •My mother always had on so many rings and she would say, daddy gave it to me. But I don't know why because they didn't get along.
- •Psyllium Husk. Take it every day so you can poo. Cuz there's nothing worse than not being able to. Especially with the fast life you lead. You need to keep regular.
- •When your back hurts. Get your kidneys checked. It might actually be your kidneys. And you won't know like my mother who was addicted to her back pills.
- •I'm going to be 85. I know I act and look much younger. (Then silence). Okay I have to go to the bbathroom. Talk to you later. Love you.