Things to Do and Not to Do on a First Date
- 1.Don't not check in day of to reiterate/solidify plans - say hi.
- 2.Don't wait for her to check in 15 min before meeting time to make sure you're still onThis is not her job and it's inconsiderate.
- 3.DON'T BE LATE
- 4.Don't show her all the pics of your recent vacation.Umm, you just met.
- 5.Don't keep asking about her job when she politely says she doesn't want to talk about work.
- 6.Do pay for the bill
- 7.Do offer to walk her homeThis is where she will politely decline the offer and thank you for the night.
- 8.Don't be negative about LA when you've already had the "where did you grow up" convo and she states she's born and raised there.
- 9.Do laugh if she laughs or makes a jokeEven if it's not funny
- 10.Don't stare awkwardly at her tattooed wrists while she's talking and not say anythingThis makes her feel like she needs to put her hands in her pockets.
- 11.Do ask her questions about herself.We like this a lot.
- 12.Do compliment on the way she looks, her outfit, purse, phone case, whatever.
- 13.Do be excited when you talk about yourself, your adventures, your life.
- 14.Don't open your arms out wide and say "c'mon bring it in" when she offers her hand in a friendly shake at the end of the night.This is just weird.
- 15.Don't say "I hope to see you again soon!" "I'll be in touch" " let's do this again"See 13.