Thoughts While Waiting on a Side Street Near Lax at Midnight
Waiting for my friend's delayed flight to land.
- •I hope I don't get murdered here.
- •Okay, there's enough room behind and in front of my car to peel out.
- •Is my car emitting any light?
- •Wait, why are you parking in front of me.
- •Why are you getting out of the car?
- •Oh phew. Okay you can go into the hotel across the street.
- •Do I really wanna drive to woodland hills for those antlers in the morning?
- •I love this song so much.
- •That play was so bad.
- •I'm so tired.