What/where I'm Eating While in NYC
With pictures! Updated as I eat it!
- •Jack's Wife FredaA place that claps when you enter is the only place to start your day! I love everything about this restaurant and want to eat here every morning. Shown is the eggs benny - eggs/salmon on potato latkes covered in beet hollandaise. I also had the Orange blossom pancakes - best I've ever had.
- •Grey Dog CoffeeTheir coffee is really good. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish the food. Really dense pancakes that were hard to swallow. I have been going here in the eves to read and journal.
- •Anjie's holiday partyRestaurant delivered sushi. Not the best and not the worst, but free and enjoyed with good company.
- •Maze by Gordon RamseySkip dinner and get the Chocolate Decadence dessert.
- •Hartwell's holiday partyPulled pork from Blue Smoke with vinegar based sauce. Goddamn! Also shown - homemade sides.
- •Ken & CookShrimp & Grits are a-ok! Waffles are no good, though.
- •OroBest damn chocolate scone in all of New York City!
- •Two Boots PizzaI NEVER go to the LA pizzeria, but it's a must whenever I'm in NYC. Here's the Cleopatra Jones. I take the onions off, because onions are gross.
- •Joseph LeonardThe steak was red and juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside. Great for a date.