5 things to know about Provo, Utah
aka: Bubble Within the Bubble, my personal hell
- •Closed SundaysDon't plan on eating out unless you want Cafe Rio or Panda Express.
- •No, they are not trying to be overbearingThat person smiling really hugely at you and holding the door open even though you're waaaay behind them? That's just them trying to be nice.
- •It's a meat market (for anyone roughly 18-28)Mormons gonna morm. 💍
- •Soda shops are all the rageThere's only one coffee shop in Provo (Coffee Pod on Bulldog), so Mormons need their energy somehow! (via sugar, mostly)
- •Provo All-StarsSometimes a former zoobie, these Vivint-employed, snapback-wearing, self righteous Vasa enthusiasts will still be here fifty years from now.