5 MUSIC ALBUMS TO LAST ME THE REST OF MY LIFE*
I think about this a lot. No compilations of various artists like Now! or greatest hits. Just single artists with their original listener intentions. *in no particular order
- •1. Late Registration by Kanye West
- •2. Channel Orange by Frank OceanBecause you know we're never seeing #2
- •3. 21 by Adele25 is fantastic but 21 holds something special in memory
- •4. From Under the Cork Tree by Fall Out BoyReally any of their albums but this one has hits from start to finish. The lyrics always flood back with each listen.
- •5. The 20/20 Experience by Justin TimberlakeThe Complete Experience, of course.
- •**edit added later.I just remembered how fucking good Songs About Jane is. Goddamn. Can I have two pop punk bands' albums? I'd probably take out JT for Maroon 5