SHOWS I KEEP UP WITH
Shows air right now that I catch up with on a weekly basis.
- •The @mindy ProjectThis show makes me pay for Hulu. Who pays for Hulu unless they love something so much?
- •Agents of SHIELDThere are serious flaws, but I stay for Brett Dalton's jaw. And FitzSimmons. This OTP is everything.
- •LimitlessBased off a Bradley Cooper movie I loved years ago, it's a chance to see a gorgeous, scruffy Jake McDorman. I feel like they're blowing through storylines really fast (as crime shows do thanks to solving a case per episode) and could stand to explore characters for fear of burnout.
- •Project RunwayI used to never watch this show except in passing. Then I caught a quick catch up marathon and found Ashley. She's putting plus size fashion in the forefront and I'm so excited to see her at NY Fashion Week in the finale!
- •The Nightly ShowIt started out rough, but damn I love Larry Wilmore. Even more, I love how many people of color this show puts on air. They're leading in representation and entertainment on television right now.
- •The Daily ShowI don't know that Trevor Noah has found his stride yet, but I'm looking forward to see where this goes.
- •ArrowIt's so bad. But I have to keep watching in hopes it will get better. We've come too far for them to just ruin it (but they're getting damn near close).