ALL THE CONTENTS IN MY PURSE
I dropped my bag in the mall today and realized I need to do some spring cleaning. Am I a hoarder?!
- •KeysVery important considering it contains my car, house keys, and a bottle opener. Please note the Deadpool and "EAT A DICK" key chains I'm proud of.
- •Mini WalletMade from a map of California, specifically San Francisco. I grab this when I don't want to carry a purse.
- •Marc Jacobs WalletContains all my other junk I don't really need but have like gift cards and library cards.
- •Lock with key attached to hair tieI need this to lock my purse up at work because I had twenty bucks stolen out of my purse before. TRUST NO ONE.
- •Fortune from Panda ExpressFound loose in side pocket.
- •PassportI should definitely lock this up so I don't lose it.
- •Birth control pilllsObviously.
- •Three pensAll vary in pressure, but my favorite is Le Pen on the far left.
- •Four MAC LiplinersIn Morning Coffee, Bespoken For, Stone, and Cherry. Clearly signifying which ones are my favorites.
- •One MAC lipstickA matte one in Stone
- •Five Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid LipstickIn Bow n Arrow, Lolita, Outlaw, Exorcism, and Vampira. Would bet my life on this brand for how well it stays.
- •Travel size perfumeComplete with Marc Jacobs Daisy inside.
- •Nail polishTaken with me to have my nail salon match for my gel manicure. Have yet to take it out.
- •RosaryI'm not religious, but I was raised Catholic. I bought this at St. Thomas Church the first time I traveled alone to New York.
- •Power adapterBecause I have been a savior not only to myself, but for strangers because of this.
- •$0.31 in loose chnageThis is the worst.