CHICAGO FOR 48 HOURS
- •A friend's wedding will be in Indiana on the 10th. My birthday is the next day. Should I make a trip out of it?
- •Super touristy recommendations, plus places to eat, drink, shop, museums, etc!
- •Also, I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off if that helps.
- •FERRIS BUELLERS LOCATIONSArt Institute, Wrigley Field, Willis (Sears) Tower, intersection of Dearborn street and Adams (where they had the parade), Glencoe North Beach. Other location are outside the city, you can find them online. And also, a lot of new places like Millennium Park and Maggie Daley park are cool too. But have fun!!!Suggested by @biancasanchez
- •Got you covered here from all USA Chicagoans :) also lets hang out when you are here!!Suggested by @simplyshelli
- •Art Institute just because, but also for Ferris—tho you won't be able to recreate all the shots; Cultural Center is the old public library & full of amazing mosaics & a Tiffany glass dome; eat a pizza, also for chow go to Eataly, very fun ; water taxis if you don't want to blow the $$ on an architecture boat tour; shop on Michigan Ave; .have fun!Suggested by @jamundson