...in the sense that time and money have no limit and I could go anywhere. It was hard to limit myself to a starting point without going through every country.
- •Fargo, North DakotaOriginally where my mother was born and a place my sister and I have agreed upon visiting after her passing.
- •Dallas, TexasI'm obsessed with JFK and have always wanted to see the grassy knoll and Texas School Book Depository.
- •New York, New YorkMainly to see SNL again and hopefully one day move to...
- •Newfoundland, CanadaA place I'd be okay hiding out from adulthood for a while
- •Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau, AlaskaHoly smokes, I'd stay here forever.
- •London, EnglandTo get out all my Beatles and Sherlock Holmes fixation out again because three days was not enough.
- •Anywhere in IrelandWhat other place would I be able to indulge in potatoes, cursing, and drinking without being judged...?
- •Normandy, FranceMy grandfather was one of the paratroopers that landed on the beach in Normandy and it's a sight I've always wanted to see since his passing.
- •Sydney, AustraliaRemember when the Olsen twins climbed along the bridge in that one movie? Yeah, I'd want to do that.
- •Reykjavik, IcelandGame of Thrones locations AND the northern lights? Count me in.
- •Santorini, GreeceI would be fine doing nothing here.
- •Venice, ItalyI've been here once but it would be nice to be in love here.
- •Tulip fields in the NetherlandsBut seriously. This exists.
- •Salar De Uyuni, BoliviaWorlds largest salt flat and acts as a mirror during the rainy season.
- •Glowworm Caves, New Zealand.The glow worms make this insane effect on the ceilings.
- •And then wherever my travels may take me...✈️