FIVE PERFECT SONGS
I spent the second half of my day at work furiously going through Spotify scribbling what my perfect songs are. Thanks for the request 💕
- •Hallelujah by Jeff BuckleyHis version of Leonard Cohen's song. His sharp intake before he actually starts to sing makes me cry every time. The song I want played at my funeral.
- •Transatlanticism by Death Cab For CutieThe only almost 8 minute long build up of a song worth waiting for - sorry not sorry Wilco. Was lucky enough to see this performed live with the LA Philharmonic Symphony and it was just as beautiful.
- •Gypsy by Fleetwood MacYou can't help but want to twirl like Stevie to this song. Saw this live and held hands with my best friend.
- •Ultralight Beam by Kanye WestLet's talk about how Kanye humbly steps back as a producer to allow a choir and Chance the Rapper to fully sculpt this song into what is it.
- •My Backwards Walk by Frightened Rabbit"You're the shit and I'm knee deep in it."