THINGS I'VE LEARNED WHILE IN PITTSBURGH
An ongoing list while I'm here...
- •Stop signs are merely a suggestion.
- •Grocery stores don't sell alcohol, only liquor stores.
- •There's no sales tax on food and most clothes.
- •Neighborhood borders are easy to catch on to.
- •You have to make a slight right to make a left at most 4 way intersections.
- •There are a lot of bridges to connect to around the three rivers.
- •Yinz is their hella.
- •Breweries and drinking in general is very big here.
- •But, people drinking alone isn't the norm.
- •Playoff beards are alive and well.
- •I've matched with more guys on Tinder than any other city I've travelled to - including where I actually live.
- •I'm truly thinking about moving to Pittsburgh.
- •Sports are a way of life and anything said against hockey is sacrilegious.
- •Don't drink with your boss because he has a fiancé you didn't know about.
- •If you're the only woman in the bar, every guy will make an attempt to get at you.