THINGS BEING SAID BY THE MAN BEHIND ME TO THE WOMAN NEXT TO HIM ON THE DELTA SHUTTLE TO BOSTON
As reported, live, from 2D
- •My kids go to Phillips..:have you heard of it?
- •My son is 17 but he doesn't have his license yet: it's just a logistics thing and there's no real point since we have a driver
- •I live in China actually. Very interesting region
- •I went to school in boston. Undergrad and grad school actually - Cambridge is such a special place / (so you went to Harvard?) / haha yes, Harvard
- •These planes are made in Brazil you know. / how do I know that? / Oh I did a lot of research when we were buying our company jet
- •Where in Boston do you live? I usually stay at the four seasons
- •The Middle East is a real mess.Presented, declaratively and with no further analysis, with the gravity of true insight
- •It's hard to argue with the progress China has made in the past few years. Of course you also have India.(No further punchline here)
- •The Swiss is a very orderly, peaceful place.So true!
- •Oh me? I'm in private equityHahaha OF COURSE YOU ARE, love