THOUGHTS THAT GO THROUGH MY MIND DURING WINTER
Winter is the worst
- •You can't stay in here foreverI actually think this to myself every morning when I'm done showering and don't want to get out. I subsequently think, "this is such a weird thing to think." I just said think a lot.
- •Is that seriously fucking frost?Pretty much verbatim
- •Why do I live here?In the northeast/ New Jersey
- •I'm moving to Florida.My sister in law said that when she moved to Florida for a brief time, everyone she met was hiding or running from something.
- •Ew I would never actually move to Florida
- •I'm moving to California.I could never afford it
- •I'd miss my family too much if I moved to California.My ancestors suck. They seriously couldn't be adventurous and strike it out west?
- •Why did Puritans have to found this country?Can we all just convert to a 4 day work week? I actually think this during all 4 seasons.
- •If it's below freezing I am not leaving the house.
- •It's dark outside so I can eat whatever I want.
- •I'll start working out more when spring comes.
- •Seriously why do any of us live here?Why are we not all in a more moderate climate? We're all idiots.
- •Winter does have some epic sunsets though.It's definitely helped out my Instagram game.
- •Is it summer yet?