THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED ABOUT ME SINCE WATCHING GILMORE GIRLS FOR THE FIRST TIME
- •My Carole King "Tapestry" intake has dramatically increased
- •I say "there goes our Gilmore Girls" after laughter and/or tears
- •I've learned to love songs whose lyrics are solely comprised of "la" or "ba"
- •I say to my fiancé "Dean is a boy, but Jess is a man" and she's more attracted to me
- •I've considered relabeling or unlabeling my sexuality after saying the above quote.
- •I have an opinion about Lorelai's clothes.
- •Taylor can go to hell