Things i want to know about Civil War
So i was midway through Captain America: Civil War at the cinemas and the projector blew up just as Stark was recruiting Spiderman. Here are things that have been stuck on my mind! :)
- •Which team does spiderman join?Spiderman is kinda protective of who he is, he may sympathise with what bucky wants to do!
- •Does someone die?Might be because its Game of Thrones season but theres plenty of room to totally blow up this universe and create a vengeance plot line.
- •How do they handle the big fight?6 v 6 death matches of superheroes are difficult to get right, almost always look corny or chaotic, gotta isolate everyone into 1 v 1s somehow.
- •Does the Captain retire?Im pretty sure Bucky is meant to become Captain America, do they do it? If so, How do they handle it?
- •Do they add anyone other fringe x-men?I like x-men, throwing me a bone with this would make me super jolly :)
- •How does Bucky never become evil again?Im assuming Wanda somehow, but hey, he could get hypnotised and kill everyone. Gotta avoid that somehow!
- •End credits sceneTechnically i left the cinema an hour and a half before the end credits scene... such a marvel noob!