Top 5 Favorite Working Apps
These are the best apps anyone can use to keep their life organized. This is especially true for anyone with a start-up, someone who is part of a non-profit, or students! By all means, my descriptions are not worthy of how awesome the apps are; try them yourself!!
- 1.TrelloHands down one of the best apps to get. I was able to organize my whole life through this app. Basically you make a bunch of to-do lists. You start off with a Board, then make several lists, and then create cards under the lists... It can include picture, checklists, links AND you can share this with a team if you working on a project or planning an event. This is an app for the individual who appreciates visual diagrams.
- 2.SlackBest way to communicate with your team(s) or peer(s). The whole chat could be divided into different private or public channels, specific group chats, or just messaging one specific person. It's pretty great customizable, I highly recommend it.
- 3.NotabilityBest way to keep notes. I keep everything in tabs and they're all color coded. It's fantastic to record or take notes for a meeting or class. I love the handwriting tool and ability to import PDFs and write/draw/highlight them.
- 4.Sunrise CalendarThis calendar is fantastic; far better then the average calendar app. My favorite part is that you're able to sync it up with other apps and add details to your events!
- 5.Camera / GalleryOldie but a goodie. This is a great way of organizing different screenshot of emails or documents that you might need to keep track of in the future. If used the right way, it could be your most powerful organizational tool.