WORDS I HATE MYSELF FOR USING
- •AlsoI start 70% of my sentences with "Also" whether it's appropriate or not.
- •Turnt@krista started using "turnt" to describe literally any and every spike in energy, and what can I say, I guess it stuck.
- •BuckThanks to the 2007 smash hit "Get Buck in Here" by DJ Felli Fel, making an incredible come back in 2015, well at least in my circle of friends...
- •HonestlyHow I start the other 30% of my sentences. Also occasionally tacked on to the end of sentences, for emphasis.
- •LiterallyI blame the Kardashians.
- •LikeI'm from Southern California and to expect anything different from me is just, like, disrespectful.