BAD HABITS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS (OF MINE)
Some worse than others.
- •Nail biterUp until three weeks ago I had literally never used a nail clipper.
- •Nose pickerThis is probably my most prominently displayed bad habit. The thing is I really do enjoy it. However, let me be clear: even though I pick, I've never eaten. You have to have a little respect for yourself.
- •Bone crackerKnees, ankles, fingers, toes, neck, hips, back, sternum. Really think this is going to bite me in the ass one day.
- •Incredibly, undeniably, brutally bad smelling fartsNot all the time. But more than once my girlfriend has had to exit the house.
- •Bad temperI've worked on it, but it lies dormant. Being Russian-Italian, I'm genetically predisposed. One time when I was eight or nine I got so angry that I punched a cement wall as hard as I could. I felt zero pain.
- •Cheating at anything academic, words with friends and other social games.If I could cheat at the Listapp I would.
- •VanityEverybody is guilty of this, but sometimes I really disgust myself. Whether it be looking in the mirror excessively, googling myself, or watching/reading things I've done in the past. Mirror stuff is inevitable, but I've made a huge effort to not indulge these last two things. Ultimately, there's nothing positive about self-obsession. It's boring.
- •LazinessI just enjoy the hell out of doing nothing. But to the point of where if I could do nothing all the time, I would. Like if it was socially acceptable to just luxuriate in nothingness I would.
- •Once I told a girl I wrote a song for her but it was a Blink 182 song.She believed me. I felt so bad that I actually told her I didn't write the song ten minutes after I told her I did. Awkward exchange. I haven't done this since.