HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE ISN'T FROM NEW YORK
When I say New York, I'm not only referring to Manhattan...
- •They greet people (warmly) in the morning.
- •They allow people to cut in front of them while waiting in line.
- •They wear winter clothes and accessories when it's not necessary.
- •They clean up after their dogs.
- •They don't litter.
- •They tell taxi drivers "whichever way you think is the quickest."
- •They look forward to taking a taxi.
- •They've been to the Statue of Liberty or the top of the Empire State building.
- •They refer to corner stores and delis as bodegas. @tothemaxxx
- •They pronounce mozzarella, "matso-rella." @tothemaxxx
- •They wait for the WALK before crossing the street.Suggested by @johnnyartpants