THE THINGS I WILL MISS MOST ABOUT LIVING IN NYC
I was there since November, so coming home to LA was a bit sad only because I really love NY so much. I love LA too, but NY is just the best city in the entire world. Period.
- •My apartment.Right on the east river. Beautiful view of the Freedom Tower and the bridges.
- •Taking the ferry to work every morning.Especially when it was cold. No better way to wake up in the morning than with a cup of coffee a chilly river breeze.
- •Working.Whether it be on The Knick or my movie with @tothemaxxx - it was a productive winter.
- •My friends.
- •The hard living of a city.Late nights. Long hours. Burning the candles at both ends. Never stopping.
- •The food.
- •The feeling of community that only New York has.Nobody will openly acknowledge it; we're all on our own, but together.
- •My girlfriend:(