THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH WORK AT NOON
Working on "The Knick" means two things: 1) You have an awesome job with an amazing cast, crew and director... And 2) You're gonna have a lot of free time because the Soderbergh day is about 8 hours.
- •Have a second cup of coffee, maybe even a third.
- •Find new fun hobbies, like learning how to make chicken soup or antiquing (even though there's no intention of purchasing).
- •Go to whatever museum or gallery you always said you were gonna go to.
- •Yoga and/or meditation to help ease the post-work-what-do-i-do-with-my-life-when-i'm-not-working struggle.
- •Write a movie. Direct that movie. Plan accordingly so the editing process takes place while you're filming so there is less of the above.
- •Plan a lavish two month long vacation you'll never end up going on.
- •Buy an xbox and dabble in the video gaming world as a mind improving tool.
- •Buy appletv so any film and/or documentary is always available to you.
- •Read large non-fiction books like The Great Bridge by David McCullough.
- •Call your parents.
- •Tell your agent that you're doing really long, exhaustive night shoots and just don't have the energy to self-tape right now.
- •Play guitar and record yourself singing original songs that shall never, under any circumstance, be released.
- •Delete those songs just so be sure.
- •SCHVITZ!Suggested by @tothemaxxx