Things I would urgently want the Nigerian government to improve
After 17 years of democracy with no significant improvement in the way of life in the country
- •ElectricityThis is the bane of every single person in the country. From the rich to the poor
- •Good roadsIn a country like Nigeria you can't drive for more than 5mins and not avoid potholes
- •CorruptionIt has been wired into our society's DNA. You can't deal with anyone in any sector without them asking for money they haven't worked for or even deserve
- •EducationWe claim to be a country filled with undergraduates. How many of them are actually employable?!
- •AgricultureFor a country with over 130million people, we still import more than 80% of what we eat
- •Railway systemI was born in the 80s and I can honestly and somewhat shamefully say I've only seen a train once or maybe twice in my wonderful country.
- •There are so many points I can make but I shall end it here for now. I hope this new administration have an idea of where they are taking the country to.