Why I could never be a hermit
- •Wifi probably sucks in all the better cavesSeriously? I just want to be a hermit, not a @mad hermit"
- •I'm already the only one who laughs at my jokesSo no added benefit
- •No suitable Betty Crocker recipes involving lichens and moss
- •I can't grow much facial hairEvery self respecting male hermit has a beard. I doubt I could even get into the guild without one. Then I wouldn't get the monthly newsletter and would be out of step with all the latest hermit styles, fashions and innovations.
- •All my lovely metadataI put out so much metadata that I'm certain that I must have my own guy at the NSA archiving it - but not reading it. Then there are all those Big data guys. Who is going to segment me and market to me? I bet going off the grid would cost a couple of jobs that support families. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!
- •No book storesReading would probably be a staple of the hermit lifestyle. At least for meSuggested by @gkshorty