IN TYPICAL FASHION
- •So, in case you didn't see my last list, today is my daughters 15th birthday.
- •She doesn't live with me, so we've been texting a lot.
- •So tonight, I started thinking about how we used to watch the animated "Charlotte's Web" when she was a tiny girl (like ages 4-7) and we LOVED it. We used to watch it at least once a week.
- •Especially the song in the beginning- "I used to think the sum of one and one was two, but we add up to more, me and you..."
- •I stared getting weepy. What if I found that song on YouTube and sent it to her? Surely she would know how loved she is and how I remember us being so inseparable and in mom and daughter love!!! She would appreciate it!!
- •Then this happened:
- •And this:
- •But then this:
- •For your listening pleasure... 🎧