MY KIDS NIGHTLY PRAYERS 👱🏻🙏🏻👦🏻
Inspired by @Boogie
- •My 2 youngest, ages 5 and 3, say prayers each night.
- •The first part is a classic, but less scary version..."Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, Lord guide me safely through the night, and wake me with the morning light"
- •Then we added our own remix.
- •"Night night Jesus, thank you for the day..
- •Thank you for my mommy and my daddy..
- •Thank you for my big sister and my brother..
- •Thank you for all the games I played and all the food I've eaten..
- •And thank you for our kitty, Sal..
- •(Then we have smooches and snuggles and lights out.
- •Then they run around and laugh and wrestle repeatedly until my husband threatens to take away all the night lights.
- •Then they lay in bed and talk for awhile.They have bunk beds but for some reason they insist on both sleeping on one bed most nights. At what ages will this become codependent and unhealthy? Eh, I'm not worried..
- •Then finally about an hour later, they fall asleep.)