MY THANKSGIVING LIST
This is the real deal "I'm not just going to say family and friends" list. These are the things I'm actually really deeply thankful for. (Obviously, I'm very thankful for F&F, but that's implied so don't make me say it) 🙏🏻🦃🍴
- •My ChristianityWithout it, I'd have the internal make-up of Britney Spears in 2007.
- •MusicPretty universal. I'm thankful for Sunday morning worship, I'm thankful for loud Fiona Apple singing in my car, I'm thankful for songs my kids know, songs that remind me of my parents, songs that make me cry or laugh or sing loud. And specifically, for each artist that has "been there" for me; I'm thankful that they were given the gift of song (and lyric) and they were able to share. Ugh, humanity, am I right?
- •My jobMy job gives me an outlet to society. I love my job and my coworkers (mostly) and the opportunity to get paid for something pretty easy and flexible and familiar. I work at Target. Popcorn smells and coffee smells and clean floors and red shirts and looking at stuff all day. Reference THINGS I THINK ABOUT AT WORK
- •Thanksgiving!It's my favorite holiday! I like cooking! And eating! And smells and sounds of Thanksgiving! And (🚨unpopular opinion alert🚨) I like the hubbub of Black Friday, or in my case Early Black Friday which is really Thursday so it's confusing but still kind of exciting!! And I like to be grateful and make my kids be grateful for stuff!
- •TherapySee "my Christianity".
- •The List AppMost of you all have had the opportunity to connect with strangers online before via Twitter, but I never did that. My fb (which I've successfully ignored for over a week!) and Instagram are only followed by people I know personally. So, I've made an online persona for me which is accurate, but not entirely. I can't swear. I can't really speak freely, nor would I want to for fear of people calling me to discuss afterwards. Anyways, I love it here. Thanks, @list 🍾🙌🏻🏆👏🏻📝❤️