PROMISE I'M NOT A SNOB, BUT...
Please add your own!!
- •No Wal-MartUgh, YUCK. I feel like I get bronchitis just walking into that place. And I get it, I work at Target, but even before I did I avoided Wal-Mart like the plague. Aside from the fact that they just have shit all over with seemingly no rhyme or reason to the organization, for socio-economical reasons I also can't shop there. I refuse to support the company.
- •No Andriod productsI used to think of my kindle as the exception to this rule, but no. I only have apple products. Sorry not sorry.
- •I prefer carbonated water to pretty much anything elseI also refuse to drink anything that is not classic soda flavored. Like Mountain Dew that's red or ice blue or Welch's. Yuck. Oh, and if it's not Barq's Root Beer, no thanks. Don't hate me! I don't know why I'm like this but I just am!!!!!!! (If it helps you, I prefer Bud Light to any other kind of beer which I feel redeems the snobbish taste in soda.)
- •Only Claussen PicklesI will not eat any pickle that's not chilled and crispy and soaking in pure salty garlicky goodness. Spears, preferably, but I'll take any of them. Pickles that sit on shelves are rubbery and gross to me.
- •I WILL NOT say "ya'll" under ANY circumstanceI live in TX now, but I spent 28 good solid years in MN so I'm hardwired this way. I could say more, but maybe I'll save it for a "REASONS WHY I DON'T BELONG IN TX" list.
- •I can't live out of SFI lived in 4 cities before my 3rd birthday, moved from Queens, NY to SF, CA at age 11, but have only lived in 2 since: Santa Cruz for college then back to SF since.Suggested by @MichaelRose
- •I don't like to eat at "American" Buffett restaurants(Like Ryan's or Hometown Buffett, or Old Country Buffett) You know where people load their plates with mac & cheese and mediocre meat then go back again then againSuggested by @kate81
- •I would totally skip dinner if the only option was Olive Garden. Twenty years ago it was decent, but it went south fast, and it's an insult to Italian Americans.Suggested by @PassiveAggressor