QUESTIONS I HAVE AFTER WATCHING THE FIRST SEASON OF THE OA ON NETFLIX
Do people still all-caps list titles anymore? Hmm. Anyways- spoilers ahead! Beware!
- •We know that the story of her adoption is true- but what about the rest of it?Meaning- dad mother, father on the run etc..
- •Is it possible to lose your vision after a near drowning?This one I could google, but, eh.
- •Why was the FBI counselor in Prairies house the night Alfonso found the books?Side note- those books looked brand ass new to me, not like they had been well read. Is that something or nothing?
- •If Prairie wasn't living in the basement near the mine- where tf was she for 7 years?! Was she held captive somewhere else and just managed to escape?
- •Is it possible to regain vision after a near drowning?Again, I could google but...
- •Why did Homer's face appear in the mirror when Alfonso looked into it?Is he the "Alfonso", or was Homer trying to send him a message?
- •Why didn't any of them try to google search the guitar player from Cuba?? Seems like there would be evidence of her disappearance if it was not made-up.
- •WHY DO I WATCH SHOWS THAT I KNOW DONT HAVE A FOLLOW UP SEASON???