SONGS I WILL SING THE HELL OUT OF
I don't care what anyone says 🎙🎶
- •"Run Around" Blues TravelerIf you DON'T sing along to this song I doubt you'd like me as a person.
- •"Vision of Love" Mariah CareyProbably the only MC song I like as an adult. Maybe a few others, but not like this.
- •"Mr. Jones" Counting CrowsNot to mention the entire album... Few songs give an opportunity to feel as good as belting out the "YEEEEAH" at the end of Rain King.
- •"I Remember You" Skid RowOh my god, the agony of lost love. Hit me with it... I'll sing the HELL out of this.
- •"What's Up" 4 Non BlondesSee "Blues Traveler" explanation.
- •"How to Save a Life" The FrayFlows well. Satisfying language and also nostalgia for Greys Anatomy in its hey-day.
- •"Far Behind" Candlebox"Yeah times'll change an friends'll come an watch you stumble to the ground, they watch you suffeh.." Gimme a fucking break. I DARE you to play this at a party and invite me.
- •"Bobby McGee" Janis JoplinKaraoke favorite. ❤️
- •What are yours??
- •"Don't Stop Believin'" by JourneySuggested by @kate81
- •I'm the Only One - Melissa EtheridgeSuggested by @Starmist
- •All I Wanna Do - Sheryl CrowSuggested by @saytrumbo
- •"Real Love" Mary J. BligeSuggested by @AuntieTessa
- •"Baby I Love You" Aretha FranklinKaraoke go to.Suggested by @AuntieTessa
- •"Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Blue" Crystal GayleSuggested by @pathb