STUFF I REGRET
- •The last oneOne more slice of pizza, one more episode, one more beer... It's always too much and I always regret it.
- •Letting my husband choose paint colorsIn the last 6 years, I've gone from the more ambiguous "I think our furniture accents it pretty well.." to the more blunt "I'd really like to repaint soon."
- •ProcrastinatingI used to be the kind of person who could procrastinate in a really productive way, like I'd put stuff off and then work really hard and get stuff done. Now I just put stuff off and then become overwhelmed so I don't do anything.
- •Not going to collegeBecause now I'm a 34 yr old college student and I fucking hate it.
- •90% of the DVDs I ownNot because they're bad movies, but because I get physically repulsed thinking about how much money I spent on movies. Plus- who has the storage space for a bunch of DVDs?
- •Wearing lip liner in high schoolIt was the 90's okay?! Ugh, yuck.