THE PERFECT TIDBIT TO END YOUR DAY..
- •I just got through FaceTiming with my 15 y/o daughter. She lives in Mpls with her dad.
- •She also attends my old high school in Minneapolis.
- •She told me that at the end of the school day yesterday, the principal came over the loudspeaker and requested a moment of silence in honor of Prince...
- •Then they played Purple Rain over the loudspeaker also.
- •Pretty cool I think. Ugh I'm so proud. Of my city and of my school.
- •(PS- she also told me that some kids were snap-chatting during the song and she told them to shut up. Lol. Makes me proud of her too. Rude ass kids!)