THINGS I'VE DONE WITHOUT THINKING
- •Ran the washer but forgot to load it with clothes
- •Taken out my contacts and then put them back in again immediately, forcing me to take them out again
- •Ran the coffee pot with no coffeeSimilarly, I've filled a baby bottle with water and heated it up with no formula.
- •Mistaken my sunglasses for my real glasses and had an entire phone conversation (approx 3-5 mins) with my eyes closed and didn't notice until I hung up the phone and took them off
- •Scooped a cup of cat food out of the bag and thrown it directly in the trash
- •Put my hands under a public faucet and expected the water to turn on; moved to a different faucet and waited there before realizing that I had to actually TURN THE WATER ONAlso in this category, I stopped at a stop sign and waited for the "light to turn green" for a solid 3 mins. Got annoyed, threatened to drive through the light and realized it was a stop sign.
- •Ordered hot dogs at a McDonald's drive through and became pretty irritated when I was told that McDonald's doesn't serve hot dogs. Only after a brief but confusing conversation did I realize that I meant "hamburgers".
- •Tried to unlock my front door with my car keyless entry