TODAY SO FAR..
I'm so tired.
- •Woke up at 6:35, because kids
- •Settled a disagreement about who would eat cereal with the red bowlVerdict: nobody, because they were both screaming
- •Settled disagreement about who would wear the pumpkin shirtVerdict: the 3 yr old because it's actually his shirt. More screaming/crying.
- •Settled disagreement about who would sit in each car seatVerdict: whatever the fuck seat I put them in. More crying, but no screaming. So that was good.
- •Got McDonald's coffeeNo creamer at home, couldn't wait till after grocery shop
- •Dropped off older kid at preschool
- •Was shown the snack sign up sheet for the Halloween party next weekAnd there was only one empty spot left so I couldn't leave it blank. Fuck. Fruit tray (possibly most expensive item; punishment for being the last parent to drop off this morning).
- •Went to the grocery storeOnly got about a half-shop in before 3yr old was "getting loud" so we left. Didn't do any meat/frozen shopping as a result. Dammit.
- •Unpacked groceriesEmpty bags still on the kitchen floor. Seems like an "afternoon" type job.
- •Checked List App.
- •Had a brief staring contest with my catHe won, obviously