WEIRD PLACES I'VE FALLEN ASLEEP
Inspired by @13spencer
- •At workI was stocking the Tylenol PM and thinking about how relaxed I would be if I took some... Next thing I know a coworker was saying my name repeatedly. He told me never to to participate in any medical testing that could include a placebo.
- •DrivingNot a good look guys. Don't do this. Luckily all was okay.
- •Getting a haircutAlmost every time of my adult life. It annoys the stylist to no end because my head keeps bobbing. But it's not my fault! It's just so relaxing.
- •At the dentistYep. I don't mind the dentist (in fact, I LIKE getting my teeth cleaned). Also, anytime I'm laying down for more than a few mins I'm bound to fall asleep. This has happened on several occasions.
- •During childbirthMultiple times. In between contractions if I was sitting. It was the middle of the night.
- •While pumping breastmilkI actually had one of those pumping bras attached to me. Double pump. Not to mention the numerous times I've fallen asleep while nursing all 3 of my kids. It happened a lot.
- •At the movie theaterMany times, but the first notable time was when I saw Braveheart in the theater. I was in high school and it was late, like the movie started at like 10:30. And it's so loooong guys. Every time I've ever told someone that they're all like "you fell asleep during BRAVEHEART?!" and I don't understand why. It's a long ass movie.
- •At an Oscars watching party2004? 2005? Something like that. I ended up sitting on the comfy couch with a blanket draped over the armrest so it's technically not my fault.