2nd List of Things I've Started Doing Since Becoming Pre-middle Aged
I'm 36 going on 50. List #1 here: Things I've Started Doing Since Becoming Pre-middle Aged.
- •Choosing the chair instead of the couch.Getting out of a low, plush chair requires a flexibility my body once knew.
- •Driving better.I magnanimously let people in my lane, honk less, brake earlier.
- •Getting drinks in quiet places with nice lighting.Actually, just "a" drink in places where I can talk to the person in front of me, who looks nice because of the soft, dim lighting.
- •Turning in early.Sleep cannot be overrated.
- •Using the phrase "when I was that age"When I was that age, we never would have dressed like that. Youths today! 😬Suggested by @kate81