- •Telling people that they shouldn't feel guilty about what gives them pleasure.
- •Virtual tours of celebrity homes.Slide show galleries please, thumbnails preferred.
- •Lapping up every news item on the Royal Family.What is the Queen of Sweden up to.
- •Human interest stories.As opposed to hard core factual journalism that follows the paper trial.
- •Modern Family.It's comfortingly benign. Especially with those end-of-episode voice overs.
- •Frito Lay's French onion dip.So bad. So good.
- •Spotify's Discover Weekly playlist.Used to feel like I've surrendered and let an algorithm pick my music for me. But now that I've been getting good shit, I feel my tastes have been affirmed.
- •Which sort of lead to "Lost Stars" and "Sugar" by Adam Levine / Maroon 5.Sweet, sweet songs.