My Replies and What I Really Mean
- •"I'm sorry, I can't this weekend. I have a family occasion."I'd really rather see my friends and ride my bike.
- •"Got your email for the cost estimate. Will reply as soon as I get out of traffic."Let me figure out how much to charge for this job.
- •"Call you back, I'm in a meeting."I don't care if it's 2pm on a week day. I'm in a dark cinema, enjoying a matinee screening.
- •"Can we do an early dinner? I have an early meeting tomorrow."I want to be home early and watch my shows.
- •"I'm just looking for an easy night."Send pizza, ice cream, ASAP.
- •"Ok, let's text!"You first!